The year 1992 was indeed a sad turning point for the National and University Library of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which was burnt down during the war. Since then, efforts supported by several international organisations have been made to renew the library.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- COBIB.SI: increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?
- Updating records in VIAF and recommendations for higher quality display of Slovenian authority records in VIAF
- Users in the COBISS environment – experiences at the Public Library of Užice